Track Experience Events
7/4, 8/4 & 9/1 at Thompson, CT
6/23 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway*
*features a special women's only group
It's not a track day, it's the Penguin Track Experience!
Penguin prides itself on having more highly qualified, highly motivated (to help YOU) coaches than you can find anywhere else. Our day is formatted to give you the opportunity to learn more than you can possibly apply in one day. Can you come to a Penguin Experience and just ride around and have fun? Absolutely. However, there is so much more...
Join the nation's best instructional staff with handpicked professionals just for these events. Riders are broken into groups both on track and in the classroom according to experience and ablity. All groups have access to more than a dozen championship winning expert coaches for both classroom and on track instruction.
A few of the event highlights:
- Seminars covering braking, cornering, line selection and body position
- In depth track analysis and optional track walk (a student favorite)
- Bike setup and analysis with experienced suspension tuners
- Free, 1 on 1 attention available for all riders at all levels
- Motorsports Photographer, John Owens, capturing on track action
- Trackside video recording and student analysis
- Optional GoPro video recording and analysis
- Track service from top vendors like Dunlop and Street&Competition
The Penguin Track Experience:
This unique experience combines the safe, comfortable environment of a track day together with the opportunity for top shelf instruction and individual attention. Two of our riding groups will have passing specific passing restrictions that will give every rider a comfortable place to enjoy one of these great race tracks. New track rider to experienced racer - we have a place for you here!
If you've ever had the desire to explore the capabilities of your machine - this is the place to do it! Our head instructors are all former AMA Superbike racers who will cover topics like line selection, corner strategy, braking techniques, corner speed analysis, body position, bike setup & more. You may participate in as many or as few of the classrooms as you like. There will also be the opportunity to mingle with some world class motorcycle personalities.
Space is limited, and signup is available through either the Penguin School or a participating Penguin dealer. We look forward to seeing you there!